W.E.L.C.O.M.E.

Sunday

Personality Readings

The first thing that you do is add the month, date, and year that you were born.
(example 11/23/57 = 11+23+1957 = 1991)
You take the sum and add these numbers (1+9+9+1=20)
This birth date's personality card would be The Judgement Card.
If the total of your number is 22 or more, you would add those numbers as well to come up with a number that is 21 or below.
For example, if your sum was 22, you would add 2+2 =4 and the personality card would be the Emperor.

2 High Priestess3 Empress 4 Emperor
5 Hierophant6 Lovers 7 Chariot
8 Strength9 Hermit10 Wheel of Fortune
11 Justice12 Hanged Man13 Death
14 Temperance15 Devil16 Tower
17 Star 18 Moon 19 Sun
20 Judgement21 World

7 + 1 + 1987 = 1995
1 + 9 + 9 + 5 = 24
2 + 4 = 6

I got 6 which is "the Lovers".

# 6 The Lovers: You learn most about yourself through the people with whom you have relationships. Unrestricted and honest communications are vital. You may also be consumed with whatever it is that your involved with, be it a relationship or an activity.


++++++++++++++++++++++++

I must say the result was true. Yes, I do learn from those people around me. Maybe, because I don't just learn from my own mistakes but from their mistakes also. That made me more observant and analytical to things before doing something--- which is good. In communicating with me, it is true that it is vital for me to communicate without restrictions and honesty is one thing I value. That is because, the more a person is honest to me, the more I can get closer to him/her. The more I can be myself. The more approachable I will be towards the person. Consumed? Gosh! so much!--- In all aspect.

credit: http://members.aol.com/lsahara/birth.htm
posted by rian at 6/24/2007 02:22:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home