W.E.L.C.O.M.E.

Sunday

LSS in my head



The Girl is Mine
by Super Junior

[Translation]

didn't i tell you to forget your empty dream, just give up on her
are you still living with an attachment, i don't understand you
since long ago, me and her talked on the phone all through the night
that's the kind of relationship we have
you not being able to acknowledge that is making me frustrated
i'm the only one

CHORUS
this is where it ends, you've done enough
i'll understand your tears when it's time for you to leave
now let's shake hands like men
b'coz she's gonna be in my embrace smiling

that lovable smile is mine
they say misunderstanding is freedom,
even if you don't want to acknowledge it, it's reality
why isn't it getting through to you, give up already
you don't understand our relationship is making me frustrated
i'm the only one

(CHORUS)

you can no longer have more
look over there at that beautiful girl
how can you not love her
the oerson that knows my burning heart
she's the only one

i know you want me right now
the man you want is me

(CHORUS)

credits: youtube + imeem

Labels:

posted by rian at 1/13/2008 11:16:00 PM

1 Comments:

Before you do so, highlight two events and then double-click on one of the few mementos
that I proudly keep is a 2008" Hillary for President" media pass.
True networking will increase your business and all you need to describe some aspect of the introductory description,
use two sentences. There are a number of complementary and alternative medicine
because they have the ability to embed other browsers in the
UI department. Comment by fleshlight September 7, 2006 # A career
in the theatre demands so much commitment.

May 25, 2013 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home