W.E.L.C.O.M.E.

Friday

Me and my dongsaeng~

Hello!

I would like to introduce my younger brother to the world!...
His name is Ricardo. He can also be called "Pakat" by his common friends. Hindi ko nga alam kung anong koneksyon nun sa real name nya eh. weird.

Opo, sya yung madalas kong tinutukoy na kinakainisan ko minsan dahil sa mga ganto-ganyang mga bagay bagay.hehehe. ^^v
In good terms kami nyan ngaun kaya close close-an kami ulit. =D

Ano...kamukha ko ba? I think hindi. Di ba?
I'm more maputi than he is. As for the looks..I'm not sure. Don't ask nalang. ke?

We took the pics last tuesday (ata?) using his new cellphone. Nasira na kasi yung previous cellphone nya eh. Tapos yan. His girlfriend gave that to him. Then we tried taking pictures together. Now lang nya trinansfer yung mga pics namin sa laptop ko kaya now ko lang na-post dito.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


posted by rian at 5/25/2007 12:39:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home