W.E.L.C.O.M.E.

Tuesday

My Last Speech

Bcoz of the "Meet Joe Black" film kaya naisipan ng Prof ko na gumawa daw kaming lahat ng last speech namin na kunyari we are about to die na daw. Na-inspired kasi sya dun sa last speech ni Bill Parrish eh.

Here's my last speech; (I just hope it will not happened soon)

"My time has come to leave the life I had borrowed. The moment of my time will be recalled. And the memories I had with you are my legacy--- for those I have left behind".

Probably I am halfway of my journey the moment you gave you time on me...reading this.

This life is too short, and yet too long for me to endure the pain. But the joy in the eyes of my love ones is the joy of motivation I am alive yesterday. I don't want to abandon those people I cared about nor the people I had met, but I have reached the limit. Now is the time for me to leave.

Cry for me now but start anew tomorrow. Let you tears be momentarily, for I want you to continue life the way it should be. Always be happy even though I'm dead, for life is not yours and you have to make the most out of it. This is reality that we have to faced.

I ask for forgiveness for those I had caused pain. I may never have the chance to say so, so forgive me again. I cannot do anything anymore if my apology will not be granted. But for my parents, whom I love so dearly, I cannot go on my way if that won't be accepted. "Mom & Dad, I'm sorry & thank you".

The pleasure is mine, for those people I have touched and the people who touched me. I am glad to be able to experience such a wonderful feeling I might keep in my head. Even though I'm not there, I am sending my warmest gratitude to you. Because of you--- I feel loved everyday.

I will end my last speech now, and I know this will also be my final words to you. But remember I will never leave on my love ones side...I might be out of sight but just as long as I am in your hearts--- I'm sure deep down inside you'll feel me just like I have come to life.

- Rica



posted by rian at 5/08/2007 10:58:00 PM

1 Comments:

Nice weblog here! Also your site lots up very fast! What web
host are you using? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink to your host?

I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

my site ... pracownia reklamy

March 14, 2013 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home